Famili Adlyna

Famili Adlyna

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Increasing Milk Supply with Shaklee

Breastfeeding set

Almost all breastfeeding mommies, worries whether their milk supply is enough for their babies. So do I.. a few months after I delivered Adlyna, my milk supply isn't enough for her.
Then I started to consume Shaklee Breasfeeding Set for enhancing my milk supply.
After I tried Shaklee, it was.....whoa!! my breast milk increase! Totally awesome. My breast milk started to thickens and the volume is much more compared to before. 



I took this whole set... 

 First, ESP which is Energizing Soy Protein. It gives you more energy during breastfeeding and also keep you away from hunger. This is also good for mummy who wants to slim down after labour.


Second, is Alfalfa 




Third is..Vitalea (a.k.a Multivitamin)


B-Complex

Vitamin C

Ostematrix



Tips for New Breast feeding Mummys

Stay hydrated - drink plenty of warm water! Less ice water please :)

Eat well -  Be careful what you eat though as some foods can upset your Babies tummy.


Supplements - Try Shaklee Breastfeeding Set if possible.. u can contact me at 012-2827497 for more info.

Feed on demand - Whenever your baby is hungry, fill those gorgeous little tummies. 

Rest when you can - Rest! Rest ! Rest! Let your hubby do the housework etc... 

Look after your nipples, I have this problem before..so I rubbed Medela Lanolin cream after each feed to keep my nipple soft & subtle. You can google for more info.

Don't be afraid to ask for help!, Breastfeeding is hard to get used too in alot of cases. So if your struggling, just ask for help. Simples. 

No comments:

Post a Comment